Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New swap announcement!










We are having a really fun swap over at Something Special and Special paper projects. It is the 2nd annual "Vintage Christmas in July Swap"
  If you would like to join in with the Vintage Christmas in July Swap, then please email me at this email address. ask@comnett.net and put in the subject line 'Vintage Christmas swap.'  I will be sure to check my spam mail too, in case it did not go through.  Please comment on this post and email me also with your information.  Last year we had so much fun with this swap!  Mailing date will be no later than July 27th and please send one true vintage ornament and 1 handmade ornament, and then whatever else you might like to send.  I will match everyone up by July 10th.  Don't miss out, cause this is fun fun!  To spread the word on this swap just grab the picture above to post on your sidebar.  Thanks bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment